Monday, December 10, 2007

PENSACOLA

I had read about a place called Dinosaur Adventure Land that’s a Dinosaur activity park whose primary purpose was to prove that creationism is true. The whole concept of such a park cracked me up, so I went by to check it out, but it was closed. You can see the T-Rex on the left side.

It would appear that the kid they told to put letters on their sign happens to be British.


I went down to Pensacola Beach, but it was gray and overcast and so you couldn’t see very far. The surfer dudes seemed to be disappointed with the day’s waves too.



They did catch a few small waves on occasion.


The Gulf of Mexico. If you want to know the truth, I really can't tell the difference between it and the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.



Christmas trees and palm trees.



I was about to leave Pensacola when I realized I was actually just blocks away from one of the largest aviation museums in the world. Lots of fun stuff there. I watched an IMAX movie about Navy fighter jets and rode in a little flight simulator.

There was some Marine stuff too.

No comments: